110 Shorncliffe Parade, SHORNCLIFFE QLD 4017
As Far As The Eye Can See
Waterfront position does not get any better than this elevated, north-east facing superior home basking in the uninterrupted views across Moreton Bay and the Port of Brisbane.
This is truly a unique offering. Suited to investors with an excellent holding income and near on certainty of substantial growth or owner occupiers enjoying the flow over three expansive levels, this beautifully appointed home has the perfect blend of contemporary luxuries whilst retaining unique characteristics and architectural integrity.
With a seamless transition from indoors to outdoors, relax in the comfort of your own home whilst enjoying the serene 180-degree outlook over the bay or step onto the back balcony to embrace a leafy, suburban panorama with views from the mountain ranges all the way to Brisbane’s CBD.
• Open-plan, raised dining area flowing to the relaxed lounge with bar area, gas fireplace and built-in audio system
• Balcony off the lounge with frameless, bi-fold glass sliding doors, electric retractable awning and fixed side mirrors to emphasise on light and space
• Gourmet chef’s kitchen with granite bench-tops, solid timber cabinetry, St George double oven and grill, and Gaggenau cook-top including steamer, extendable down draft ventilation, and BBQ
• Master suite boasting air-conditioning, a huge elegant ensuite and private balcony with suburban view and overlooking the pool
• Second bedroom with an ensuite, built-in wardrobes, and air-conditioning
• Large formal entry room and storage area under staircase
• Fourth bedroom or home office includes built-ins and air-conditioning but also features a custom-built cedar wood desk
• Third bedroom with large timber bi-fold doors opening to the living area
• Separate bathroom
• Separate tiled living area with air-conditioning and sun-room with fixed box seats
• Spacious laundry and kitchenette
• In-ground fresh water pool with new pool equipment
• Covered outdoor entertaining and BBQ area
• Manicured gardens with fixed watering system
• Entertainers kitchen underneath house with dishwasher, built-in cupboards and loads of storage
• Massive three car lock-up garage with industrial door and plenty of locked storage (with the roof carefully designed to further build a flat with kitchen)
• Two off street car spaces at the front of the house
• Elevated with two street access
• Front views of Woody Point, Moreton Island/Tangalooma/Sea Port
• Full security alarm system throughout
• Intercom system to front door
• Air-conditioning throughout
• Cavity brick base
• Imported Italian terracotta tiling
• High ceilings and original VJ walls
• Ample storage options
Situated within walking distance to parks, boardwalks, Shorncliffe Pier, Queensland Cruising Yacht Club, Golf Course, restaurants and cafés, Shorncliffe Railway Station, and located within St Patrick’s College and Shorncliffe Primary School Catchments.
You will love living in this elegant and gracious home, which is offering multiple entertainment and living areas spread over three levels, allowing for separation without loss of family intimacy. Make this exclusive and grand sanctuary yours.
We look forward to hearing from you, please contact us to arrange a private viewing at your convenience.