100 Shorncliffe Parade, SHORNCLIFFE QLD 4017
Private Viewings Available By Appointment
Elevated on the highly sought-after Shorncliffe Parade, this is waterfront living at its finest.
This beautiful character filled home offers two expansive levels with free-flowing interiors and a flexible floorplan. As soon as you enter you are greeted by the classic and time-less features with a light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen indulging in the magnificent views across Moreton Bay.
Spend endless afternoons with family and friends from your front family room taking in the waterfront or relax on the back deck while enjoying the ever changing sunsets and views to the picturesque Mount Mee and beyond.
Moving downstairs you will notice that family and friends were kept in mind with a rumpus room, fourth bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette which allows for dual living / income opportunities opening to a private patio overlooking the well-manicured gardens and low maintenance yard.
* Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Ceiling fans in two bedrooms. Master suite includes water views.
* Large kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher and timber benchtops. Plus plenty of storage cupboards
* Huge undercover deck with suburban views and access to downstairs yard
* Separate family room, living room and dining room with air-conditioning
* Elegant bathroom with timber bench tops and spa bath
* Separate powder room off the third bedroom
* Huge, tiled rumpus room
* Fourth bedroom with built-in robes
* combined bathroom and laundry
* Large eat-in kitchenette
* Private undercover patio overlooking well-manicured lawns and garden
* Garden shed
* Original, high VJ ceilings and walls
* Leadlight windows and arched doorways with timeless fretwork
* Multiple living areas
* Carport for two cars
* Potential for dual living / income opportunities
Enjoy the convenience of being walking distance to parks, boardwalks, Shorncliffe Pier, Queensland Cruising Yacht Club, Golf course, cafés, and Shorncliffe Railway Station. Also located within St Patricks College and Shorncliffe Primary School Catchments.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our scheduled open homes or feel free to contact us to arrange a private viewing at your convenience.