1 Talasea Street, CHAPEL HILL QLD 4069
TIMELESS CHARM IN CHAPEL HILL
Perfectly positioned and well-presented low-set home set on an elevated 746m² block, offers almost unlimited possibilities. This is a great chance for a young couple or family to purchase in a quiet cul-de-sac street so close to absolutely everything!
This idyllic home is the epitome of Chapel Hill living. As soon as you step inside you are greeted by classic and time-less features. Generous lounge room with elegant bay windows moving to a convenient closed off study/sunroom or even the possibility of a fifth bedroom.
The kitchen is bright and spacious featuring excellent storage capacity, plenty of bench space and direct access to the separate dining area and the outdoor entertainment area.
Step outside and relax on the large entertaining deck overlooking your private pool – you would be forgiven for forgetting you are only 10km from the Brisbane CBD.
* Multiple living areas
* Four generous proportioned bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes off two rooms
* Master suite includes a walk-in wardrobe and air-conditioning
* Study/sunroom off lounge or the possibility of a fifth bedroom
* Two elegant bathrooms – one includes bath and toilet and the other with shower
* Separate extra powder room with toilet
* New carpets throughout and freshly painted
* Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove and oven
* Separate spacious laundry
* Water Tank
* Double remote lock up garage with extra storage room
Enjoy all the benefits this great location has on offer, including easy access to fabulous shopping, cafes and restaurants, local schools, public transport and within 10kms to the CBD.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our scheduled open homes or alternatively please feel free to schedule a private viewing at your convenience.