25 Garling Street, RED HILL QLD 4059
Peaceful Position, City-side Lifestyle
Perfectly positioned on a quiet street in the highly sought-after area in Red Hill bordering Paddington and flowing over two expansive levels, sits this well maintained home which offers unlimited possibilities. Whether you are looking for your first home, another property for your investment portfolio or ready to add value, look no further!
This idyllic home is the epitome of Red Hill living. Upon entry you will immediately notice how the home has retained its classic yet time-less characteristics. With VJ walls, high ceilings, original elegant windows and doors, and polished timber flooring – this is definitely one to get your hands on.
Like any family home, it has been designed with entertaining and a busy family lifestyle in mind. Free flowing multiple living areas with a sunroom/huge study, arched lounge and dining room. Your large chef’s kitchen has been fully renovated whilst preserving its elegance and offers an abundance of storage and bench space.
Step outside and relax on the upper deck overlooking your private and incredibly peaceful yard – you would be forgiven for forgetting you are only 4km from Brisbane’s CBD.
The lower level is designed with separation in mind to include the main bedroom serviced by the private ensuite and opening to the huge covered entertaining deck and the immaculate yard. Also featured on this level is plenty of extra storage space, an oversized European-style laundry and external access to the gated carport.
– Three generous proportioned bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
– Large master suite includes air conditioning, three door built-in robe, and access to the undercover entertaining deck
– Huge gourmet kitchen with European appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, and excellent bench space and storage capacity
– Multiple living areas; arched lounge with air-conditioning and dining area plus extra sunroom/study
– Main bathroom with bath-over-shower and separate toilet
– Separate European-style laundry
– Undercover upper deck and large entertaining deck downstairs
– Well manicured, fully fenced back yard perfect for children or pets
– Single gated undercover carport with internal access and separate off-street parking space
Combining charm with convenience, this home is positioned in a family-friendly neighbourhood close to transport, public and private schools, an abundance of cafes and restaurants on either Enoggera Terrace and Latrobe Terrace, and is less than 4 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD.
Don’t miss an opportunity to own a Red Hill character home in the rapidly developing Paddington/Red Hill precinct. A property of this caliber won’t be on the market for long.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our scheduled open homes or alternatively please feel free to schedule a private viewing at your convenience.