15 Danielle Street, BOONDALL QLD 4034
UNDER CONTRACT- OPEN HOME CANCELLED!
Perfectly positioned in a quiet neighbourhood, this brick high-set home is set on a 572m2 corner block and ready for the astute buyer looking for a new rare project to add value to or to expand. Create three dwellings in one home or expand the current house into an enormous five-bedroom home. This property has endless potential only limited by your imagination and budget.
Like any family home of this era, it has been designed with separation and entertaining in mind. With multiple large living areas, five bedrooms plus study, two bathrooms and a spacious backyard that is big enough for a swimming pool. Step out onto, either, the balcony or downstairs undercover entertaining area and absorb the tranquil environment whilst watching the kids or dogs play in the large well maintained backyard.
• Three spacious bedrooms upstairs, two with built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom upstairs with separate toilet
• Two large living quarters downstairs serviced by two bathrooms (one subject to council approval)
• Spacious timber kitchen with excellent bench space and storage capacity
• Corner Block with ample off-street car parking
• Air-conditioning throughout
• Large water tank
• Excellent opportunity to create multiple income streams or help to pay off the mortgage or alternatively, open it up to a sprawling five bedroom home with multiple living areas.
• Separate self-contained flat with separate toilet and office/study
Located within walking distance to Mulbeam Park, multiple bus stops and Taigum Square for all your shopping needs. Or take a short 5-minute drive to Boondall Train Station, Boondall Entertainment Centre, Boondall State School as well as Nudgee College and the local cafes close by.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our scheduled open homes or feel free to contact us to arrange a private viewing at your convenience.