Is this the best value for money proposition in the Inner West? – Nestled in one of Brisbane’s most desirable pockets and surrounded by multimillion dollar homes, this large two bedroom unit offers an unparalleled opportunity for an astute buyer to enter this exclusive enclave at an accessible price point.
Recently refurbished, the move in ready unit has a clean and crisp feel which draws the leafy outlook inside. Boasting oversized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a large entertaining deck, floating timber floors and a functional kitchen spilling into an open plan dining and living room, it would make both a fantastic, low maintenance investment opportunity, and a comfortable home for a young family or first home owner.
Located less than 200 meters from Bardon State School, coffee shops, a hairdresser, a bus stop with a direct route to the CBD and Mt Coot-tha, everything is right at your fingertips.
– Huge deck with a stunning outlook over leafy surrounds.
– Very large lock-up garage with room for plenty of storage.
– Highly desirable location -in close proximity to Bardon State School
– High set to catch cooling breezes.
– 3kW Solar Power system.
– Only 4 units in the complex with very low Body Corporate fees.
First to inspect will purchase – visit one of our open homes or contact us to inspect at any time that suits you.