This classic, elevated, post war home is beautifully presented with polished broad board timber floors, an updated kitchen, and a recently renovated main bathroom. Entering the fully fenced corner block, shaded by mature trees, you are drawn to the elevated front patio with distant city views by an external staircase. Entering into the open plan living and dining room large enough to entertain your family and friends, you will be greeted by a modern, Hampton style kitchen and large windows. Also on this level are three generous sized bedrooms, all with built-ins, and a recently renovated family bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
The ideally located home is within walking distance of Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre, Fairfield Train Station, and a number of well maintained parks. Additionally, it is also within close proximity of the University of Queensland, three major hospitals, and the Brisbane CBD (less than 5 kilometers). Can you spot the huge opportunity here? The home currently features:
– An open plan living and dining area with air conditioning which opens to a covered front porch with city glimpses
– A separate modern Hamptons-style kitchen with dishwasher and corner pantry
– An updated main bathroom with a separate toilet
– Built-in robes in all three bedrooms and a large built-in linen cupboard in the central corridor
– Downstairs laundry plus large storeroom and single lock-up garage
– Leafy and quiet outlook
– Significant potential to add further value to the home
– Large backyard with ample space for a pool, detached granny flat or a low maintenance yard
The owner has had complete plans drawn up to lift the home, capitalising on the potential views and adding significant space underneath, as well as for a detached granny-flat at the rear of the property. Both plans present some of the opportunities available to the new buyer. What would you do here, live in it as is, extend to build your dream family home, or add a second dwelling?
Do not miss this opportunity! Be sure to attend one of our open homes, or book a inspection by appointment with us today.