9 Job Street, CHAPEL HILL QLD 4069
ELEVATED CUL-DE-SAC LAND BACKING ONTO BUSHLAND!
Providing an excellent opportunity to build your brand new home, this large 936m2 parcel of land is quietly nestled in a extremely desirable pocket of Chapel Hill. It is located in one of the best locations in the suburb, being extremely quiet, elevated, backing onto bushland and having a spectacular outlook across the area.
– Peaceful and private, family-friendly cul-de-sac with private surrounds;
– Large width of ~27.5m at the widest point;
– Eight kilometers to Brisbane’s CBD;
– Opportunity to create and construct your dream home;
– Small vegetation covenants encouraging green spaces;
– Easy access to Western Freeway and Indooroopilly.
This block of land has been owned by the same owner for almost 25 years, and has only been used for recreation and their swimming pool. The property is on two titles, and the land is ready to be sold now.
Call us 24/7 for more information about this prime opportunity. A block of this size in such a great location is not going to last long!