Accessed via a dramatic suspension bridge, this architecturally designed “treehome” offers astute buyers the opportunity to secure a unique property brimming with opportunity. Set on a tranquil and undulating 1.5 acres of bushland, the property features two character rich, separate dwellings connected by granite retained, meandering pathways.
Entering the main house, you are immediately greeted by vaulted, two story timber ceilings which connect the open plan kitchen, living and dining room to the ensuited loft bedroom above. The space is flooded with light through oversized picture windows on three sides of the dwelling opening it to the surrounding bushland and blurring the lines between inside and outside. The space is completed by a centrally located combustion stove romantically heating the property.
Close enough for regular family use yet separate enough to have Airbnb potential, the second tree house accessible by a pathway from the main house or via a separate entrance from the suspension bridge, offers a unique kitchenette, living and dining room, a separate bedroom, a full bathroom, and an outdoor BBQ area. What would you do with this space? The ultimate teenagers retreat; unrivaled guest accommodation; a workspace or oversized studio; or an opportunity to generate a second income as a ‘one of a kind’ Brisbane escape?
* Full timber construction with Western Red Cedar cladding;
* Oversized, UV tinted windows, Crimsafe screens;
* Centrally located combustion stove
* Split system air conditioning;
* Loft bedroom with ensuite overlooking living area;
* Separate, self contained accommodation;
* Suspension bridge traversing the gully to the front door;
* Granite retaining and garden walls and bush walks;
* Fully fenced and gated and a separate area for chickens;
* Fire pit for outdoor entertaining.
This one of a kind property is an opportunity that will not be repeated in the Brisbane City market. Whether you are looking for a unique new home, an escape from the city, or an exciting business opportunity, this property must be seen to be appreciated. Do not miss this! Please call to organise a private inspection or attend one of our scheduled open homes.