Offered to the market for the first time in almost twenty years is this colonial style two storey brick family home. Situated in a fantastic location, only 150 metres to a park that leads onto the Brisbane River, this property is not going to last long. Sitting on a large 953m2 flood free block of land, with lovely lawns, a in ground swimming pool and manicured gardens – this is the property for your family.
– 4 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in storage
– 2 balconies and an outdoor patio for entertainment (all covered)
– 2 living rooms, one downstairs and one upstairs
– separate plumbed bar / kitchenette upstairs
– two-way bathroom with separate toilet’s upstairs and downstairs
– good size laundry with storage
– air conditioned living rooms and master bedroom
– ceiling fans throughout
– vertical blinds on all windows
– fully fenced backyard
– level usable 953m2 block with established lawns and gardens
– in-ground swimming pool
– garden shed
This home is located within walking distance to Kookaburra Park with skate bowl and boat ramp (150m), Access to Walking Tracks, School Bus, Walk to Golf Club and Bistro (500m), 10 Minute Walk to Karana Downs Shopping Centre (1.5km), 5 Minute Drive to Woolworths Karalee, 10 Minute Drive to Coles Bellbowrie, 20 Minute Drive to Ipswich CBD, 20 Minute Drive to Kenmore, 40 Minute Drive to Brisbane CBD. To inspect, attend one of our open homes or call to schedule a viewing at a time that suits you.