40 Islandview Street, BARELLAN POINT QLD 4306
Sold By Thomas Coussens
Book a private viewing at your convenience.
Although there are really no words that can aptly describe this incredible lifestyle opportunity, I certainly will try. Vivid Property Group is proud to present 40 Islandview Street, Barellan Point to the market.
You will fall in love with every aspect of this remarkable property, from the riverfront views and much loved low set family home, to the prize winning hobby vineyard.
* Four generous built-in bedrooms with air conditioning, including master with ensuite
* Two separate living areas – with air conditioning to family room, kitchen and breakfast nook
* Well appointed kitchen
* Covered outdoor entertaining areas
* Incredible riverfront outlook
* Well positioned deck to take in the magnificent view
* Security screens
* Self-contained granny flat with kitchenette, ensuite and air conditioning
* Beautifully maintained hobby vineyard (information available on request)
* Many home-grown fruits and vegetables (information available on request)
* Single lock up garage / workshop
* Covered double carport plus room for two more cars off street
* In-ground salt water swimming pool
* Tropical gardens and green house
* Garden sheds
* Water tank
* Remote gate at entrance
This really is a million dollar position without the price tag, set on a 3,827sqm block where the Brisbane and Bremer Rivers meet. You can sit back and enjoy the beautiful views from your covered entertaining areas or the open air deck while sipping on a wine produced from your own property.
The well appointed kitchen with island bench is open to all the living areas and allows views to the river while you prepare to entertain. The intelligent nature of the floor-plan has allowed for the entire rear of the house to be glass, giving beautiful views from all living spaces. There is also an excellent separation of bedrooms to the living areas as well as the master suite to the other bedrooms.
The self contained granny flat is adjacent to the house with a kitchenette and ensuite; perfect for guests, home office or a teenagers retreat.
The hobby vineyard has been a labour of love for the current owners who will be sad to leave it but have left the door open to ‘care-take’ should the new owner be inclined. Current arrangements with a local winemaker can continue, making wine production very reasonable.
Next to the vineyard is the picturesque Joseph Brady Park with an excellent playground right on the river for those with younger kids as well as space to exercise your furry family.
Barellan Point is a quiet acreage suburb, only 20 minutes drive from Ipswich CBD and the main train line. It is 45 minutes from Brisbane CBD, just over an hour to the Gold Coast and 2 hours to the Sunshine Coast.
Opportunities like this rarely present themselves so don’t delay as once it is gone, it is gone!
We look forward to meeting you at one of our scheduled open homes or alternatively, feel free to schedule a private viewing at your convenience.
* Dimensions, floorplans and block outlines are approximate only.