10/17 Mitchell Street, KEDRON QLD 4031
CORNER UNIT, QUIET LOCATION
Nestled at the rear of a quiet complex, this very spacious unit is on the corner of the second level of the complex. Offering an incomparable sense of space and privacy whilst situated in a great central location of Kedron.
Spread over 119sqm of living space this unit has been cleverly designed to focus on effortless indoor and outdoor entertaining. The free-flowing kitchen, living and dining area seamlessly opens to the large L’ shaped terrace/balcony overlooking the beautifully manicured gardens. Enjoy entertaining all year round!
Current Rental Return: $350.00 per week
Rates: $374.60 per quarter (approx.)
* Corner unit on the second level at the rear of complex
* Master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and ensuite
* Second bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fans
* Two bathrooms (including ensuite)
* Combined, carpeted lounge and dining with air-conditioning
* Large L-shaped terrace/balcony overlooking the manicured gardens
* Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of storage space and electric stove
* Intercom and security access
* Single lock up car accommodation plus additional storage shed
* Immaculate gardens and grounds
* Plenty of additional off-street visitor parking
* Padua College catchment area
* Excellent investment opportunity
* Currently tenanted until July 2018
* European style internal laundry
This property represents a great opportunity for the astute investor and is ideally located within 7 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD, easy access to major arterials and to the Airport. Kedron truly is a desirable location. Just a short stroll to transport, shops, and Schools you will not find a better position.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our scheduled open homes or feel free to contact us to arrange a private viewing at your convenience.