29 Boundary Street, MOORES POCKET QLD 4305
How’s The Serenity?
Vivid Property Group is proud to present 29 Boundary Street in Beautiful Moores Pocket to the market. Set on a private and leafy 857sqm block on a quiet cul-de-sac street, this beautifully appointed family home represents excellent value.
* Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Modern kitchen with Westinghouse Pyrolytic (self cleaning) oven and Neff induction cooktop
* Air-conditioned living and dining
* Polished timber flooring
* Stylish bathroom with feature vanity
* 2.1kw Solar system and solar hot water
* Insulated walls and ceilings
* Built-in downstairs with separate access, ideal for home office or rumpus room.
* Large entertaining area complete with fire pit
* Quiet Cul-de-sac street
* Short drive to Ipswich Central
With little to do but move in, you will enjoy the open plan living and dining, serviced from the well appointed, modern kitchen. The practical and functional yet flexible floor plan allows for a home office, rumpus room or teenagers retreat downstairs with separate access.
Ideal for families who value space, peace and privacy. Imagine sitting back with a few friends and family around the fire pit at the end of the week enjoying a few cold drinks, a red hot BBQ while the kids toast marshmallows and play in the huge back yard. To quote the classic Australian film, “How’s the Serenity?”
The generous bedrooms all boast built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The stylish vanity in the bathroom is sure to impress. With electricity costs soaring, enjoy the benefits of the 2.1kw Solar system and the solar hot water.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our scheduled open homes, alternatively please contact us to arrange a private viewing at your convenience.