1 Burnham Road, BARDON QLD 4065
CHARMING POST WAR FAMILY HOME
Welcome to 1 Burnham Road, Bardon, a meticulously renovated four-bedroom family home on a large 650 sqm block. In a lush green setting, the home offers an open plan kitchen, living and dining room, multiple outdoor entertaining spaces including a charming barn, and lockup garaging for up to five vehicles. The property is located within easy walking distance to several cafes, Bowman Park, and Bardon State School, and presents an opportunity for the astute buyer to secure a unique property in one of Brisbane’s most desirable suburbs.
– 4 bedrooms (3 large with built-in wardrobes) plus a separate Study;
– A new chefs kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benches, a 900 mm free standing gas cooktop and oven, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage;
– Renovated bathroom with separate toilet;
– Polished timber floorboards throughout;
– Picture-perfect gardens;
– Complete privacy and security with a 1.8m fence and electric gate which surrounds the whole property;
– A 2 car barn that has been transformed into a unique and character filled entertainment area;
– An additional 3 car under house garage with storage that has to be seen to be believed; and
– Large original sash windows that give the home a bright and airy feel.
An absolutely unique and standout feature of this home is the converted barn which is currently used as an entertaining space however could accommodate a home studio, playroom, or the ultimate man cave or teenage retreat – imagine entertaining here! This home offers ultimate versatility and would be suitable for young or older families located 100m from Bardon State School and other attractive amenities. Houses in this condition and with this much to offer are seldom available at this price point in one of Brisbane’s most desirable suburbs. This home will undoubtedly attract significant interest so be sure not to miss out – please come along to one of our scheduled open homes or contact me to arrange a private inspection at a time that suits you. Act now before it’s too late.