24 Claremont Parade, FOREST LAKE QLD 4078
Large Family Home with Granny Flat & Home Office!
Welcome to 24 Claremont Parade, a fine example of a dual living family home of a magnificent scale, with functional design and endless potential. This exclusive “Creekwood Estate” home is positioned perfectly within walking distance to Forest Lake Shopping Centre, local schools, family parks and desirable amenities.
Its unique floor plan is very versatile and would be suitable for all types of buyers catering to everyone in the family with large bedrooms and multiple living spaces. It also has a lockable, fully self contained granny flat which could either be rented out, used as a private space for teenagers, or for live in extended family members. If that wasn’t enough, the home also offers the opportunity to run your business from home with a great space that will delight.
The home also offers two outdoor entertainment spaces as well as an additional front veranda with leafy outlook, an in ground pool with waterfall and a large, fully fenced 759m2 block with cubby house and open lawn.
Additional features include:
– Renovated modern kitchen with caesarstone benchtops
– Huge private rear deck, perfect for entertaining
– Sun room / study / playroom room off the main living area
– Front balcony looking out at greenery
– Air conditioning units and ceiling fans throughout
– Large granny flat with full kitchenette, dining, living, bedroom and ensuite
– Termite barrier
– Only a short walk to bus stop, College, Schools and Shopping Village
This property is incredibly unique and being offered to the market for the first time in well over a decade. Please attend one of our open homes, or contact us to arrange a private viewing at your earliest convenience before you miss out!