21/95 Strickland Terrace, GRACEVILLE QLD 4075
GRACEVILLE TOWNHOUSE RETREAT WITH HUGE YARD
Located in a quiet pocket of the ‘Graceville Green’ complex, this private sanctuary overlooks the luscious riverside parklands and has a very large courtyard for a townhouse.
‘Graceville Green’ offers a relaxing escape from your everyday townhouse complex- it is a family friendly community with a lovely mix of families, professionals and retirees. This townhouse is filled with an abundance of natural light, offering an exceptionally large open floor plan, flowing out onto an expansive North-facing private deck, courtyard and spacious garden that overlooks and directly connects to the riverside parklands.
Boasting high ceilings, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and open living spaces, this property is in a class of its own. The master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe is fully air-conditioned along with access to your own balcony. The downstairs of the property has a large rumpus room, or fourth bedroom which would be a fantastic teenage retreat.
Stroll to the very popular eateries and shops of Graceville Avenue, take a stroll along the river or take a walk to the Tennyson Tennis Centre. Apart from access to the surrounding walking paths, the complex also offers the benefits of an in-ground pool and barbecue facility.
21/95 Strickland Terrace features:
• Four good sized bedrooms with built-ins
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Well designed modern kitchen
• Light-filled air-conditioned lounge with high ceilings
• Large rumpus or fourth bedroom
• Spacious double lock-up garage tandem with internal access to upstairs living
• On-site in-ground pool & entertaining area with gas BBQ facilities
• Queensland Tennis Centre nearby
• 8km from Brisbane CBD with trains coming every 15 minutes
• Pet friendly, with Body Corp approval