8/26 Carr Street, ST LUCIA QLD 4067
WALKING DISTANCE TO UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND
Investors and first home buyers – DO NOT miss this rare opportunity! Nestled in a secure complex of 27, this delightfully large two-bedroom apartment is ready to go for the kids or tenants. Set in a delightfully quiet and leafy position, this first floor apartment is a stone’s throw from The University of Queensland, main bus routes, City Cat access, shops and parks to provide the complete package for someone looking for a great return, or a tranquil sanctuary.
– Bright, airy and spacious with open plan living room
– Large main bathroom with built in wardrobe
– Secure Garage
– South-East facing balcony looking out to the university and green outlook
– Second bedroom very large with built in wardrobe
– Split system air conditioner in living room
– Rent appraised for ~$425 per week
– Secure intercom access
The property boasts low-maintenance and a prolific location, sitting just a single street away from the University of Queensland campus.
All within walking distance:
University of Queensland, St Lucia – 300m
Local Supermarket and shops – 650m
City Cat at Guyett Park Ferry Terminal (700m) and UQ Ferry Terminal (1km)
City bound bus stop on Sir Fred Schonnell Drive – 450m
IGA and diverse restaurants in Hawken Drive – 1.8km
This property will not last long – please attend one of our open homes or call me to arrange a private viewing at a time to suit you.