25 Rivergum Place, FIG TREE POCKET QLD 4069
TIMELESS RIVERFRONT ELEGANCE
From the moment you approach the double wrought iron front gates, you know that you have arrived somewhere truly special. Nestled at the end of one of Fig Tree Pocket’s most desirable cul-de-sacs, this flood free, timeless riverfront home has been extensively renovated to the highest of standards. Refurbished to blend traditional European architecture with a bush setting, and take advantage of its elevated north east position on the Brisbane River, this truly unique home is an exquisite opportunity not to be missed.
• Oversized, open plan kitchen, living and dining room flowing out to a wrap-around terrace, formal gardens, a tiled pool and the river.
• Separate formal living and dining room with log fireplace, parquetry floors and river views.
• Riverfront master suite with a bespoke dressing room, ensuite and large riverfront balcony.
• Three additional king sized bedrooms and an executive office.
• Separate pool house which could be used as a home office, fifth bedroom, home gym or studio.
• Extensively renovated and extended in 2018 to the highest standards with marble floors, granite benchtops and premium appliances.
• Ideal north east aspect to river opposite the Sherwood Arboretum providing a green backdrop to river views.
• 1,454 m2 flood free block with 26 meters of river frontage.
• Private formal gardens with multiple zones and separate lawns flowing to the riverfront.
• 15 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, walking distance to Fig Tree Pocket State School, and within minutes of shops and public transport.